Warm and comfortable
Slippers made of 100% woolen knitted fabric or jacquard patterns. Bordered with piping, underneath they have been lined with non-slip fleece.
They are recommended for people:
- with tendencies to excessive sweating of the feet
- with diseases of muscles and bone and joint system of the foot
- about the so-called "cold feet"
|Insert length (cm)||23,8-24,2||24,8-25,5||26,2-26,8||27,3-28,0||28,6-29,3||30,3-30,8|
The products are used in therapeutic rehabilitation for people with muscle and osteoarticular system diseases of foot and lower leg, vascular and arteriovenous diseases (limb ischemia in diabetes, Buerger’s disease and Raynaud’s disease) and for people prone to excessive sweating of the feet and with „cold feet”.
It is recommended to use the products at the end of rehabilitation procedures in order to prolong the thermal effect. Through heating and gentle massage, the products stimulate nerve endings, improve muscle function, accelerate the disappearance of edema, alleviate ailments of joint and post-traumatic stiffness. They prevent the development of foot fungus. They are intended for everyday use.
Fleece products should not be applied to injured areas and open wounds.
- Should not be used by people who are allergic to sheep’s wool.
- Should not be used by people who have damaged skin or wounds.
- Hand wash at temperatures up to 30° C with the use of wool detergents containing lanolin.
- Do not bleach with chlorine-evolving compounds.
- Hang out to dry
- Do not spin
- Do not iron
- Can be dry cleaned.